วันอังคารที่ 29 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

The exciting in my life



The exciting in my life.


My exiting moment at Thamuang Rajbumrung school in Kanchanaburi. Two months ago when I went observing the teaching of English. The first time, I walked into the school. The children to pay respect me. And when I attended class, the mentor gives me introduce myself to children. I was so excited. Util the last day, the mentor could not come to teach because had something to attend to. I had to teach instead him. It was very good felling. The childrens like me. They tell that they wanted me come to teach again. This observing the teaching is good experience for me and I will never forget it.

6 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Your toppic is interesting but it's too short and there are lots of worng grammars. You should check your grammar berfore upload and should add more interesting information
    The score is 7

    ตอบลบ
  2. This toppic is very cool but it's short . I think you must check you grammar and add more amusing story.
    Score : 8

    ตอบลบ
  3. Your pic can make me clear about your experience and you can make a passage perfect!!!
    8.5 points

    ตอบลบ
  4. This paragraph is a good one! The more you practice will make you to be a great teacher. I'll give you 8.5 points.

    ตอบลบ
  5. I just want to tell that I love it. Please practice harder and don't stop improve it. My 9 scores are yours.

    ตอบลบ
  6. It's quite short but it's easy to read. I give you 8.5 points.

    ตอบลบ