วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2560

My favorite place.


My favorite place.





        The beach is the favorite place that I always like to spend my time there, especially on vacation during the summer. I still remember the time I went to Ko Lan in Pattaya, which is a normally quiet and peaceful place. I like to sit under the coconut tree at the seaside. And then I saw the birds in the sky flying come back to home, saw the sun set the beach. In addition, I smelt the fresh salty air, and hear the sound of waves crashing on the shore. It makes me feel relaxed. Finally, this place, I love it more than anyplace. l never get tired of looking at the beautiful, bright blue sea. I will go back again one day

5 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. You don't have an introduction and conclusion,so I'll give you 7 points.

    ตอบลบ
  2. This passage is quite short but you can make me see that place :)
    Let’s get 7.5 points.

    ตอบลบ
  3. Wow! This is the great story. But it's quite short for me because you don't have an introduction and conclusion. I'll keep an eyes on your good development to the future. So,I'll give you 7 points of this paragraph.

    ตอบลบ
  4. Still have no introduction and final part,so my 8 points are yours.

    ตอบลบ
  5. The story is quite short. Even though, it make me can touch, smell, or see the place that you try to describe, I think it should add more detail. So, I give you 8 points.

    ตอบลบ